Wealth Investment Process
Some products are not suitable for all investors and involve significant risks. You should consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses carefully before you invest.
Investment Model Overview
The investment strategy we build is simple but powerful: Our philosophy is to win by not losing. The portfolios developed aim to capture a greater proportion of the market's up movements, while minimizing capture of down movements. We believe that over a longer period of time this method of investing will help investors keep emotions under control, thus keeping assets invested and avoiding capitulation. The core of our investment strategies is based on the idea that avoiding a market precipice is essential to success, because the less the investor loses during downturns the less they have to make up when the market rebounds. The promotion of growth in our portfolios is always important, and protecting against full participation in downward moves serves this objective.
Our firm utilizes an institutionally-based analytical process that reviews and analyzes:
- Many indices including MSCI/S&P/Russell/Citigroup. These indices include the coverage of domestic and international equities, global developed and emerging equity markets, industry sectors, and US and global fixed income markets.
- Over 20,000 Mutual Funds are covered including open end mutual funds, ETF, and money market accounts.
- Dozens od economic indicators showing percentage changes in various economic sectors.
- 6,000 investment products including SMAs and hedge funds.
The investment model is a proprietary, rules-based, asset allocation model that utilizes technical indicators and asset allocation modeling. We do not predict future market conditions. Instead, our firm focuses on understanding how the characteristics of the investment models perform given any market condition to help reduce down side participation.
A Defined Strategy
With a strong focus on risk-averse we aim to deliver satisfying results with a more comfortable investor experience than traditional buy-and-hold strategies which are often susceptible to severe swings as they capture large portions of negative, as well as positive, market movements. At our firm, we accept the possibility of missing some of the upswings in order to minimize downside risk. Our investors have benefitted from the use of low and negatively correlated asset classes and money market positions to help manage downside volatility. And because we rigorously follow our model, investors know what to expect from us.
Investment Management Oversight
- Target managers with performance that has the potential to be consistent, repeatable and sustainable
- Asset Allocation
- Portfolio construction and customization
- Monitor and adjust portfolios
- Regular rebalancing as needed to maintain appropriate asset allocation
- Monitor investor objectives and needs to keep portfolio on track
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investments are subject to risk, and any of our firm's investment strategies may lose money. Asset allocation neither assures a profit nor guarantees against loss in a declining market. There are no assurances that any strategy will meet its objectives.